Thailand Visa for Pakistan-Fee and Requirements
Thailand Visit Visa for Pakistan: Everything You Need to Know
Introduction to Thailand Visit Visa As a Pakistani citizen, traveling to Thailand can be an exciting adventure. To make this dream a reality, you will need to obtain a Thailand visit visa. This comprehensive guide will provide you with all the information you need to know about the process, requirements, fees, and tips for a successful application.
Types of Thailand Visit Visas
There are several types of visit visas available for travelers from Pakistan to Thailand. The most common type is the single-entry visa, which allows you to enter Thailand once and stay for a specific period. Another option is the multiple-entry visa, which permits multiple entries into the country within a given timeframe.
Thailand Visit Visa Requirements
To apply for a Thailand visit visa from Pakistan, you must fulfill certain requirements. These include a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining, a completed visa application form, two passport-sized photographs, a confirmed return ticket, proof of accommodation in Thailand, proof of financial means to support your stay, and a letter of invitation if applicable. Check List
- A passport or travel document with at minimum two blank pages, valid for at least six months and for at least 90 days after the end of travel. Copy of the first page including personal data and previous visas if obtained.
- Completed and signed visa application form along with two biometric photo that is not older than 6 months.
- Proof of travel with confirmed both-way tickets.
- Bank account details proving that the passenger can sufficiently fund his/her travel.
- Evidence of occupation in the form of certified documents through employer letter, student certificate, document of registration or demonstration of pension funds.
- Accommodation details through an invitation letter or proof of your hotel reservation throughout your stay.
- Documentation of travel health insurance which will be valid in the country for the entire period of stay.
Additional specific documents may be asked to enclose your application depending on your employment status.
- Employment contract (original certificate of employment indicating the position in the company and the salary)
- Bank account statement of the past 6 months
- Approval letter of leave from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Proof of business license (company registration)
- Company’s bank account statement of the past 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Documentation of University enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school management
- Pension statement documenting the past 6 months
- Proof of financial resources is nevertheless required
- If the person is not able to finance his/her own expenses, proof of a sponsor is mandatory.
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for a Thailand Visit Visa
- Determine the type of visit visa you require based on your travel plans.
- Gather all the necessary documents mentioned in the requirements section.
- Complete the visa application form accurately and thoroughly.
- Submit your application along with the required documents to the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in Pakistan.
- Pay the visa fee and obtain a receipt.
- Wait for the processing of your visa application.
- Collect your passport with the visa stamped in it.
Thailand Visit Visa Fee from Pakistan
The visa fee for a Thailand visit visa varies depending on the type of visa you apply for. As of 2024, the fee for a single-entry visit visa is PKR 19,000, while a multiple-entry visit visa costs PKR 35,000. It is important to note that the visa fee is non-refundable, even if your application is rejected.
Tips for a Successful Thailand Visit Visa Application
- Ensure that all your documents are complete and up-to-date.
- Provide clear and accurate information in your visa application form.
- Show strong ties to your home country, such as employment, family, or property, to demonstrate your intention to return after your visit.
- Include a detailed travel itinerary and proof of accommodation bookings to show your planned activities in Thailand.
- Maintain a healthy bank balance and include bank statements as proof of financial means.
Common Reasons for Visa Rejection and How to Avoid Them
Visa rejections can be disappointing and frustrating. To increase your chances of a successful application, it is important to understand the common reasons for visa rejection and take steps to avoid them. Some common reasons include incomplete or inaccurate application forms, insufficient supporting documents, lack of financial stability, and suspicious travel history. To avoid these pitfalls, carefully review your application, ensure all documents are included and valid, maintain a healthy financial profile, and provide clear and credible reasons for your visit.
Extending Your Stay in Thailand on a Visit Visa
If you wish to extend your stay in Thailand beyond the duration allowed by your visit visa, you can apply for an extension at the Thai Immigration Bureau. The extension will grant you additional days or weeks, depending on the type of visa and your circumstances. It is important to apply for an extension before your current visa expires to avoid any legal complications.
Exploring Thailand on a Visit Visa – Top Attractions and Activities
Thailand offers a plethora of attractions and activities for visitors to explore. From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the tranquil beaches of Phuket, there is something for everyone. Some of the top attractions include the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Phi Phi Islands, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, and Ayutthaya Historical Park. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience Thai culture, cuisine, and traditional festivals during your visit.
Thailand Visit Visa from Pakistan
Obtaining a Thailand visit visa from Pakistan may seem like a daunting process, but with proper preparation and understanding of the requirements, it can be a smooth and successful experience. Remember to carefully gather all the necessary documents, provide accurate information, and demonstrate your intention to return to Pakistan after your visit. With the right mindset and a well-prepared application, you can embark on an unforgettable journey to Thailand.
FAQ – Thailand Visit Visa from Pakistan
Q: How long does it take to process a Thailand visit visa application?
A: The processing time for a Thailand visit visa application varies, but it generally takes around [number] working days. It is advisable to apply well in advance to allow for any unforeseen delays.
Q: Can I work in Thailand on a visit visa?
A: No, a visit visa does not permit you to work in Thailand. If you wish to work or engage in any form of employment, you will need to apply for the appropriate work visa.
Q: Can I apply for a Thailand visit visa online?
A: No, you will need to submit your visa application in person at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in Pakistan. Online applications are not accepted.
Q: Can I extend my visit visa multiple times?
A: The number of times you can extend your visit visa depends on the type of visa and your circumstances. It is best to consult with the Thai Immigration Bureau for specific information regarding visa extensions.
Q: Is travel insurance mandatory for a Thailand visit visa?
A: While travel insurance is not mandatory for a Thailand visit visa, it is highly recommended. Travel insurance provides financial protection in case of unforeseen circumstances such as medical emergencies, trip cancellations, or lost baggage.
Q: Can I visit other countries from Thailand on a visit visa?
A: Yes, you can visit other countries from Thailand on a visit visa. However, you should check the visa requirements of the country you plan to visit to ensure you comply with their regulations.
Q: Can I reapply for a Thailand visit visa if my application is rejected?
A: Yes, you can reapply for a Thailand visit visa if your application is rejected. It is advisable to address any issues that led to the rejection and provide additional supporting documents or information to strengthen your application.
Q: Can I apply for a visa on arrival in Thailand?
A: Pakistani citizens are not eligible for visa on arrival in Thailand. You must obtain a visit visa before traveling to Thailand.
Q: Can I visit Thailand for medical treatment on a visit visa?
A: Yes, you can visit Thailand for medical treatment on a visit visa. However, it is recommended to provide detailed information about your medical treatment plan and arrangements in your visa application to avoid any complications.
Thailand Visit Visa from Pakistan Required documents, processing time and fees for Thailand Visa application from If you are planning a tour to Thailand, we can also help you book Flights and hotels with best possible discount
Apply for Thailand Visit Visa from Pakistan
Please find below the tourist visa requirements for Turkey. Mind the fact that the required documents may change depending on the term and purpose of your stay, hence the category of your visa. The Consulate reserves its right to ask for additional documents