Umrah Visa Price from Pakistan
Umrah Visa Requirements for Pakistani
Pakistani Umrah pilgrims will need to prepare the following documents to apply for their Umrah visa:
- Passport copy and Umrah visa application form.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Valid passport with a six-month validity period (from when you submit your application). You may need a scan showing passport details as well.
- Evidence of a relationship between female pilgrims and their’mahram’ (partner, brother, or father).
- Health insurance covers Covid-19 infections as well.
Umrah visa price from pakistan
Umrah visa cost from pakistan Price: 45,000–52,000 PKR With Transport and Without Transport Please see how to apply Umrah visa from Pakistan. The Umrah visa is valid for one month. and you can get your visa inbox within 24 hours after you submit your visa application.
Types of Saudi Arabia Umrah Visas for Pakistani
If you are a GCC resident, you are eligible to apply for an Umrah E visa online directly from the Saudi Arabian government or the Umrah Visa through the package option. Pakistani nationals who are permanent US, UK, or EU residents or are US, UK, or Schengen visa holders are eligible for a visa on arrival or the visa through package option, which the Saudi Embassy issues. Suppose you do not fall into the above categories; you will only be eligible for the Umrah visa through the Umrah packages option. This can be obtained by booking an Umrah package online through Pak Tours Services, which also offers business visa for one-year Year Multiple Entry’s
Apply Umrah Visa online ?
To apply for a Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa as a Pakistani, you will need to:
- Step 1: Find an approved travel agency in your home country and work with them to apply for your visa. They will be in charge of preparing your application and planning your trip. Pak Tours will offer several Umrah packages options at different price ranges.
- Step 2: Prepare all required documents for the application and submit them to your chosen travel agency. The agency will proceed with the rest of the application.
- Step 3: Register on the Umrah apps. Once you enter the country, you need to download two obligatory apps on your phone: the Tawakkalna app (which works only in Saudi Arabia and will contain all your vaccination records, which you need to display when you enter hotels, restaurants, and the masjids) and the Etmarna app (which allows you to get prayer permits and have them linked to your Tawakalna.)