Canada Tour Packages from pakistan 2023-2024 at Best Price
Canada top 12 Tourist places to Explore
If you can’t decide where to start, but you know you want to visit Canada, then take a look below at the top 15 places to experience in Canada.
- Rockies: There’s no way you can talk about Canada without mentioning the Rockies. That’s right. This stunning mountain range that straddles the border of British Columbia and Alberta has some of the most breathtaking scenery in all of Canada. Much of the wilderness here is protected parkland, and you’ll have ample opportunity to discover the rugged landscape through a scenic drive on the Icefields Parkway or hiking through the mountains.
- Quebec City: As one of the oldest cities in Canada, Quebec City is the most picturesque. It’s cobblestone streets, and old buildings make this city a slice of European life on Canadian soil. If you want to discover the heart of French-Canadian culture, then a trip to Quebec City should be on your Canadian bucket list.
- Northern Lights: If seeing the Aurora Borealis – aka The Northern Lights – is not on your bucket list, then I think you’re lying. It’s one of the most spectacular natural phenomena on this Earth, and you can see it across Canada. I’ve been lucky enough to see them multiple times, some from my back deck, other times while camping across Canada.
- Niagara Falls: Known as one of the natural wonders of the world, Niagara Falls is a highlight for many who travel to Canada. Niagara Falls is located on the border of Canada and the United States of America. The Horseshoe Falls are situated entirely in Canada, and the Canadian side has the best view.
- Vancouver Island: This island is located in Canada’s Pacific Coast is known for its mild and humid temperate rainforest, year-round surfing and one of Canada’s delights – the Nanaimo Bar. Spend the night off the grid, listening to the waves crash against the rocky shoreline.
- Churchill: This small town in Manitoba can’t be reached by car, only by train or plane, but getting here, no matter the season, is well worth it. Spot the polar bears, get a front-row seat to the Northern Lights, kayak with Narwhals (the unicorns of the sea) in Churchill.
- Ottawa: As the capital city of Canada, Ottawa is not as large as you might think. This city sits on the Ottawa River on the border of Ontario and Canada. It is known for the Gothic parliament buildings, the excellent food scene and the historic Rideau canal – aka the longest skating rink in the world.
- Newfoundland: Here in Newfoundland, you’ll find some of the most distinct cultures in Canada. Listen to the stories that live here, explore the fishing villages, marvel at the beauty of Grose Morne and discover the Viking history of the Rock.
- Dawson City: Pan for gold in Canada’s vibrant northern city in the Yukon. Known for its heyday during the gold rush, Dawson City is now a historic site with a thriving arts scene. And of course, you can’t leave Dawson without having a sour toe cocktail.
- Toronto: Canada’s largest city is also one of the most diverse. Visit the iconic CN Tower, dine in some of Canada’s greatest restaurants and discover the cultural mosaic of Toronto. You won’t want to miss visiting this incredible city during your time in Canada.
- Alberta Badlands: Probably one of the most underrated areas of Canada is the Badlands and Prairies of southern Alberta and Saskatchewan. Discover the largest concentration of dinosaur bones in Canada, try out the cowboy life on the ranch, look out for bison on the grasslands and lay under the stars in the wide-open landscape.
- Georgian Bay: Soak in the sun in Ontario cottage country. The Canadian Shield – an ancient geological feature – runs through this place, giving you picturesque smooth rocks, the scent of pine and the reflections off the thousands of lakes in the area. Georgian Bay itself has some of the bluest water I’ve seen, despite it being a very refreshing (cold) temperature.
Language: Canada has two official languages – English and French. Many signs and documents will be in either or both languages.
Canada Visa From Pakistan :
The process starts with the Canada immigration website where you have to add your documents, fill out the form and upload it, and then submit your application by paying the official visa fee for Canada’s visit visa is 185 CAD that’s equal to Rs.40,000 (current rate as of June 2023). The biometric fee for a Canada visa is 85 CAD and the Visa Fee is 100 CAD.Visit the Official Website for applying for a Canada visa online.
Best time to Travel to Canada
The best part about Canada is that there is NO BAD TIME to visit. The tricky part about Canada is that there are several ecosystems and climates across the country. The pacific coast is rainy and humid, the prairies are arid, the northern territories have a polar environment, and the rest ranges from warm to extremely cold depending on the time of year. But there are three distinct travel seasons
Average Canada Tour Cost
travelling in Canada is not cheap. You’ve got to keep your budget in mind to make sure you can see as much as you can while in Canada.
Low budget: $100 CAD or under per day. With a small budget option, you’re looking at staying at hostels or campsites and grabbing food at grocery stores or food markets. In a low budget option, you might only be able to fit in a few attractions.
Mid-range budget: $100-$250 CAD per day. A mid-range budget will allow you to stay in an Airbnb or cheap hotel. In major cities, you might still have to stay in a hostel. You’ll be able to have more options in where to go for food, and you’ll be able to afford more attractions.
Big budget: $250 CAD and up. If you’ve got the budget, then Canada is an open book. You can afford those luxurious four-star hotels, fancy restaurants and all the attractions you could want to visit.
Best money tips
- To get the best rate for a hotel, use an online hotel finder.
- Better yet stay in hostels, motels or campsites to get the most out of your money.
- When eating out, try to go for two meals a day (Breakfast and dinner) and buy grocery items to make your own lunch
- Attractions can get expensive, when travelling to Canada, pick out the best ones you would like to see and budget for those. There are plenty of free things to do in most cities as well
- Use a gas finder app to find the best gas prices to avoid paying exuberant amounts at the pump
- Buy a transit card for cities to save on parking fees, and it gives you the most number of public transit rides for the least amount of money.