Bali Tour Packages for Couple
Looking for a Bali Tour package to show you the island from the most beautiful 5-star luxury resorts? No problem! Prefer to go glamping, spending time in nature, and pitching your tent on the slopes of a volcano? Why not?
Want to take the kids on a family holiday with exciting activities to thrill both you and the little ones? It is easier than you think! Want to celebrate your love, staying in a beach bungalow on a remote island? We can also arrange this—and it doesn’t stop there. Just let us know how you would like to spend your vacation in Bali or other islands in the Indonesian archipelago and together we can make it happen!
Our signature bali honeymoon package is designed to bring our customers to the most beautiful and special places. Not only the tourist places and famous highlights of each destination but also the secret spots and hidden gems that only few know about. We can organize unique activities and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, such as visiting local healers, plantation farms and chocolate factories, experiencing local food safari, hugging honey bears, and enjoying secret waterfalls. In fact, you can come up with the wildest ideas and we will most probably be able to make it happen
|Bali Tour Packages ||No, of Days/Nights|| Starting Price
|Bali Honeymoon Tour Package|| 5 Days/4 Nights|| 140,000 pkr
|Family Honeymonn Tour Package||7 Dyas/6 Nights||210,000 pkr
|Bali Adventure Tour Package||4 Days/3 Nights||120,000 pkr
|Explore Indonesia Tour ||8 Days/7Nights||230,000 Pkr
Indonesia Visit Visa Requirement & Price
Enter into Indonesia / Bali with Pakistani Passport Pakistanis can apply for a Bali E Visa Visit Visa and travel to Indonesia for tourism purpose. With a Pakistani passport you can not get a Visa on Arrival at the moment
- Visa application forms to be filled in block letter/typed, personally signed by the applicant.
- Two colour passport-size photographs.
- The original passport with photocopies of page 1-3 and previous Indonesian visas.
- Photocopy of national identity card of the passport bearer. In case of under 18 years, please attach ‘B’ form.
- Evidence that you have adequate funds for your personal support during your stay in Indonesia e.g. Bank statements, letter from your financial institution concerning your financial position.
- Proof of availability of a return ticket or ticket for forward journey, with photocopies.
- Valid proof of confirmed of hotel booking in Indonesia would be preferable for the consideration of granting of visa.