10 Day Skardu Tour By Air or By Land
- Day 1: Skardu Tour package shall start from Rawalpindi to Chilas. We shall stay at Chilas after a long journey. A good family hotel shall be offered for an overnight stay.
- Day 2: We shall leave the hotel early morning and move from chilas to Skardu via Karakoram Highway. Within 7 hours drive, we shall reach Skardu City. Overnight Stay in a good family hotel.
- Day 3: Skardu tour package shall involve us to see Kharpucho Fort which is an ancient Skardu fort. Then we shall move towards Sadpara Lake.
- Day 4: Pakistan tour and travel shall escort our customer from Skardu city to lower Khachura (Shangrila Resort) for overnight stay. We shall stay at night in the beautiful Shangrila Resort.
- Day 5: Visit Upper Khachura be presented its 20 minutes walk from Shangrila Resort to upper Khachura, a beautiful lake Upper Khachura lake, stay overnight in Upper Khachura.
- Day 6: Khaplu Fort is our next destination so we move morning from upper Khachura to Khaplu Fort. It is 100-kilometer away from Skardu city. Overnight stay in a good hotel.
- Day 7: We shall visit Shigar Fort from Khaplu. In the evening we shall return to Skardu City.
- Day 8: Deosai National park is an amazing gift of God. Deosai national park is the second highest plateau on earth so we shall like to show you Deosai national park.
- Day 9: Skardu to chillas in 9 to 10 hours via Karakoram Highway.
- Last Day: Breakfast for 13 hours Journey, via Babausar Top or Karakoram Highway for End of Tour towards Islamabad.
Duration: 7 Days
Mode of Transport: Air Travel (Flight)
Skardu Tour Package (7 Days)
Our Skardu tour package is tailor-made for foreign and domestic tourists who have interest in a road trip to the north of Pakistan. Himalayan and Karakoram ranges of Pakistan are covered in our itinerary. Founded in Gilgit-Baltistan, Apricot Tours specializes in designing and executing all trips in GB. Our local guides and support staff provide a friendly host-guest environment during tours to Gilgit-Baltistan that others are not able to deliver.
Itinerary Code: AT 189 (modified)
Duration: 7 Days (modified)
Mode of Transport: Land Travel
Skardu Valley Tour – Honeymoon Packages
Given below are the different packages we offer for solo travelers and honeymoon couples.
|Tour(s)||Mode of Transport||Budget||Standard||Luxury|
|Skardu Valley Tour (7 Days)||By road||PKR 87,500||PKR 111,000||PKR 184,000|
|Skardu Valley Tour (6 Days)||By air||PKR 72,500||PKR 98,500||PKR 178,000|
|Skardu Valley Tour (5 Days)||By air||PKR 63,500||PKR 86,500||PKR 148,000|
|Hunza Valley Tour (6 Days)||By road||PKR 72,000||PKR 108,000||PKR 185,000|
|Gilgit Baltistan Tour (7 Days) Hunza, Fairy Meadows & Skardu||By air||PKR 94,000||PKR 126,000||PKR 215,000|
|Gilgit Baltistan Tour (7 Days) Hunza & Skardu||By air||PKR 87,000||PKR 121,000||PKR 225,000|
|Gilgit Baltistan Tour (12 Days)||By road||PKR 148,000||PKR 198,000||PKR 395,000|
Itinerary – Skardu Tour Package
Day 1: Departure from Islamabad
- Pickup and departure from Islamabad
- Stop at Balakot/Mansehra
- Drive towards Babusar Pass (4,170m/ 13, 690 ft)
- Stop at Lulusar Lake
- Stop at Babusar Pass – Photograph, enjoy and witness the surreal beauty on one of the highest passes (Babusar Pass) in the world
- Night Stay in Chilas
Day 2: Skardu Tour Package
- Pass through Chilas (Diamer district) and enter Skardu road along Indus river through Alam bridge
- Night stay in Skardu
Day 3: Skardu Tour Package
- Drive to Shangrila Resort
- Visit Upper Kachura lake
- Drive through Cold Desert to Shigar
- Visit Shigar Fort Residence (lunch)
- Drive back to Skardu city and hike to Kharpocho fort (40min hike – optional)
- Night stay in Skardu
Day 4: Skardu Tour Package
- Drive to Ghanche district
- Visit Sailing village below Khaplu valley and visit Haji Mushtaq fish farm
- Drive to Khaplu
- Visit Chaqchan Mosque
- Visit of Khaplu Fort Residence (Aga Khan Cultural Services Pakistan)
- Drive to Kharmang district
- Visit Manthoka water falls (packed lunch)
- Night stay in Skardu
Day 5: Skardu Tour Package
- Departure for Deosai Plateau (7 30 am if you want to cross towards astore)
- Stop at Sadara lake/Dam
- Picnic lunch at Deosai National Park
- Stop at Sheosar lake and Bara Pani
- Night stay in Skardu
Day 6: Skardu Tour Package
- Departure for Naran or Besham
- Night stay in Besham or Naran
Day 7: Islamabad
- Departure for Islamabad
- Arrival and drop in Islamabad
- Dream your journey 😉
Incase you want fly to Skardu instead of traveling by road, you should definitely check out our itineraries with air travel to Skardu. You might also want to check out our 10 days Gilgit Baltistan Tour Package. It is an extended tour to Gilgit, Hunza and Skardu.
TOP DESTINATIONS IN GHIZER DISTRICT
Khalti Lake is an artificial lake was formed due to stretch of river near the village of Khalti. The dark blue waters of lake during summer look very charming. The lake usually freezes during winter, it becomes crystal-clear and villagers of Khalti use to walk on it.
A twisting road passing through lush green fields & forests with a view of flowing river and icy peaks will lead you to this Phandar valley. From springs of crystal clear waters to lakes & rivers of deep blue water, there are all colors of nature’s beauty.
Hundarap is a small beautiful village to the west of Phander. Hundarap Lake is famous for trout fishing and is a good camp site which has been selected as high altitude wetland by World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF).
A magnificently beautiful valley surrounded by mighty mountains and filled with numerous streams. The valley great spot for trout fishing and camping, especially during the summer season.
TOP DESTINATIONS IN ASTORE DISTRICT
Rama is thickly forested valley with huge pine, cedar, fir and juniper trees. Rama lake is peaceful and beautiful lake located near Rama village. The lake is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Gilgit Balistan.
A scenic beautiful valley close to the Indian border. Minimarg river flows through the valley and the area is covered with the grass slopes, thick pine forests, fertile fields, blue water streams, lush green grasslands and tiny colorful flowers.
TOP DESTINATIONS IN GHANCHE, SKARDU, SHIGAR, NAGAR DISTRICTS
Skardu is surrounded by dry rugged, snow-capped mountains and sand dunes. The place is famous for trekking and adventure spots. The near by Satpara Lake and Shangrila resort are attraction spots for tourists.
A small village with irrigated terraced fields known for fruit orchards and the production of potatos. Hopar is one of the most recommended treks for those who want to have a first time trekking experience with a life long excitement.
Khaplu valley is a base for trekking into the Hushe valley. The valley is attractive for mountaineers and trekkers as it is surrounded by several famous mountain peaks like Mashabrum, Sharpi Gangri, Sia Gangri and Saltoro Gangri.