Pakistan extends along both sides of the historic Indus River, following its course from the mountain valleys of the Himalayas down to the Arabian Sea. Bordering with India, China, Afghanistan and Iran, it is strategically located along the ancient trade routes between Asia and Europe. Pakistan’s territory includes a wide variety of landscapes, from arid deserts, lush green valleys to stark mountain peaks
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- Sponsor Letter (If You Book Tour with Us we will send you invitation letter
Duration and Validity
- Single Entry for short duration less than 3 months (First Time entry).
- Duration up to and greater than 6 months (Extension).
- Citizens from these countries may be eligible for a Double Entry Tourist Visa.
- A Tourist Visa can be extended for up to 6 Months or more, subject to approval.
- Entry (Up to 3 Months) : 7-10 days (Working Days)
- Extension (Up to 6 Months) : 7-10 days (Working Days)
- Extension (Greater than 6 Months) : 4 Weeks (Working days)
- 37 days (Working Days – First Time Entry/Extension – For Afghanistan Passport Holders)
The Application will stand cancelled if applicant doesn’t resubmit his/her application in Seven (7) days from the date of application sent for review.