6 Days Chitral Kalash Valley Tour
- Day 01: Start Tour From Islamabad at 05.30am , Move towards Dir, then move towards Chitral( PTDC Chitral )
- Day 02: Breakfast, City Tour Chitral, Historical Mosque and Museum & Back to Hotel ( PTDC Chitral )
- Day 03: Breakfast, Move from Chitral to kalash Valley on Jeep , Visit Kalash Valley & Night stay in Kalash (PTDC Kalash )
- Day 04: Breakfast in Kafiristan, go to other two Valleys of Kalash and back to PTDC Bumburat (PTDC Kalash )
- Day 05: Move from Kalash to Visit Nagar Fort, spend full day in excursion & Back to Chitral City ( PTDC Chitral )
- Day 06: Breakfast in Chitral and Leave for Islamabad Early Morning, move Via Lowari Pass , reach Islamabad in 13 Hours
Family Package Cost 98000/-
Cost Includes: Hotels on double occupancy Bed & breakfast basis, Tours & transfers in private A/C car/coach with English Speaking Guide, Government taxes English speaking guide, Visa Invitation letter for Pakistan visa.
Cost Does not Include: Airfare Airport taxes, tips laundry, lunch dinner, mineral water, and any other extra expanses
* The flights in this tour are dependent on weather and do get cancelled, in such case we will organize a car to take you by road and one will be used up during this drive.
For More detail email contact us or book now call at 03218484087
Some of the most visited and Beautiful Attractions in Chitral are:
- Garam Chashma valley.
- Golen valley.
- Madaklasht valley.
- Chitral Gol National Park.
- Garam Chashma.
Also, Kalash Valley as its Joshi festival is on its way that is celebrated in late May. Other two Kalash Festivals Uchau and Chaumuscelebrated in autumn and midwinter respectively. Furthermore, Chitral Mela was also known as Jashn e Chitral usually celebrated in mid-October.
Tour to Chitral also features:
- Kalash Valley Tour
- Chitral City Tour
- Nagar Fort Tour
Some insights about Nagar Fort Chitral
Nagar Fort Chitral holds a strong historical significance along with the other “Chitral Fort”, “Mastuj Fort” and “Drasan Fort”. Nagar Fort is preferable for the tourist as it surrounds with swirling river from three sides. A majestic view while exploring the stories of history.
Road Condition of Chitral
The Road to Chitral from Islamabad is in very good condition and can access through AH1/M-1 and N-45 in almost 10 hours’ drive. Moreover Chitral to Hunza distance cover in an 11 hours drive.
Tourist love to visit the two different regions that hold majestic culture and history.