4 Days Gilgat Hunza Tour by Air
Hunza Tour Package Itinerary :
- Day 1 Pick up from Gilgit Airport, Enroute to Hunza via KKH, Rakaposhi view point, Night stay Hunza (3 hrs)
- Day 2 Day tour toAttabad lake, Passu & China Boarder, Night stay Hunza
- Day 3 Afternoon local sight seeing in Duikar, Altit Baltit & Karimabad bazar, Night stay Back to Gilgit
- Day 4 Check out for Airport, flight for Islamabad
* Gilgit flights are weather dependent. Itinerary may change accordingly. It is a year long package except for extream winters of December and January.
Hunza Tour Package Includes :
- Hotel accommodation for 3 nights
- Gli car from Gilgit / Prado 2000 model if opted
- Fuel & road taxes
- Driver as guide
- Breakfast for 2
Hunza Tour Package Excludes :
- Meals (Lunch Dinner)
- Any sight seeing out side of itinerary
- Any expense of Personal nature
Cost Per Couple 75000 PKR
For More detail email contact us or book now call at 03218484087
4 Days Hunza Tour package is designed to cover most exciting tourist locations in Northern Areas of Pakistan. Tourist locations covered are Altit Fort, Baltit fort, Passu Cones, Sost & Khunjrab Pass. Hunza is connected with Islamabad via Karakoram Highway also know as KKH. It is 650 km long national highway that connects Islamabad to Hunza via Abottabad, Mansehra, Besham, Chilas & Gilgit. However this hunza tour package will starts and end at Gilgit Airport.
The territory of Hunza is about 7,900 square kilometres (3,100 sq mi) and is situated north/west of the Hunza River. Aliabad is the main town while Baltit is a popular tourist destination because of the spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains like Ultar Sar, Rakaposhi, Bojahagur Duanasir II, Ghenta Peak, Hunza Peak, Passu Peak, Diran Peak and Bublimotin (Ladyfinger Peak), all 6,000 metres (19,685 ft) or higher. Hunza tour package is among best sellers for summer tours for local Pakistani tourist as well as foreigners. Do plan your hunza tour for summer family vacations or for honeymoon tour in Pakistan and enjoy best of Pakistan.