10 Days Sakrdu Deosai Honeymoon Tour
- Day 1: Skardu Tour package shall start from Rawalpindi to Chilas. We shall stay at Chilas after long journey. Good family hotel shall be offered for overnight stay.
- Day 2: We shall leave hotel early morning and move from chilas to Skardu via Karakoram Highway. Within 7 hours drive we shall reach Skardu City. Overnight Stay in good family hotel.
- Day 3: Skardu tour package shall involve us to see Kharpucho Fort which is ancient skardu fort. Then we shall move towards Sadpara Lake.
- Day 4: Pakistan tour and travel shall escort our customer from skardu city to lower Khachura (Shangrila Resort) for overnight stay. We shall stay on night in beautiful Shangrila Resort.
- Day 5: Visit to Upper khacura be presented its 20 minutes walk from Shangrila Resort to upper Khachura, a beautiful lake Upper Khachura lake, stay overnight in Upper khacura.
- Day 6: Khaplu Fort is our next destination so we move morning from upper khachura to Khaplu Fort. Its is 100 kilo meter away from Skardu City. Overnight stay in good hotel.
- Day 7: We shall visit Shigar Fort from Khaplu. In evening we shall return Skardu City.
- Day 8: Deosai National park is amazing gift of God. Deosai national park is second highest plateau on earth so we shall like to show you Deosai national park.
- Day 9: Skardu to chillas in 9 to 10 hours via Karakoram Highway
- Last Day: Breakfast for 13 hours Journey, via Babausar Top or Either Karakoram Highway for End of Tour towards Islamabad.
COST COUPLE 140000
Cost Includes: Hotels on double occupancy Bed & breakfast basis, Tours & transfers in private A/C car/coach, Government taxes
Cost Does not Include: Airfare Airport taxes, tips laundry, lunch dinner, mineral water, and any other extra expanses
For More detail email contact us or book now call at 03218484087
List of The Top 10 Places in Skardu Valley
- Skardu Fort
- Khaplu Valley
- Kachura Lake
- Shangri-La Lake
- Satpara Lake
- Shigar Fort
- Sheosar Lake
- Katpana Lake
- Basho Valley
The Skardu Tour can never be completed without visiting the massive plains of Deosai. The land of Giants;Deosai inhabitant of Brown bears in its National Park. Tourist find complete calmness in this region of Skardu as the plains have an ear-shattering silence that one can listen to his own heartbeat. Moreover, you will find a rare species of flora and Fauna there. Additionally, the dawn and dusk view is a must witnessing view to have once in your life.
While exploring the vast plains of Deosai, you will encounter the mesmerizing lake of Sheosar Lake in between the plains. The world highest lake is of its own kind with an elevation of 13,589 ft above the sea level. The deep blue water that is encircled by the green plains of Deosai and in the backdrop you will find the killer mountains of Nanga Parbat makes a bewitching view. Each season at the lake has its own charm, the frozen lake in winters while shattering numerous colours in summer cast a spell on the tourist.
Listed in some of the unexplored places of Skardu, the Katpana Lake is gaining popularity because of its enchanting beauty. The lake falls in wonderland Katpana village. Moreover, it is approximately 4km away from the main city Skardu. There is a large range of trees alongside the lake that gives more amazement to the view. If you are planning a tour to Skardu then must visit the Katpana Lake, it is one of the most ravishing lakes of Pakistan.
Last but not the least is the Bashu Valley in Skardu. Almost 2 hours’ drive from the main city Skardu and can easily reach on the jeep. The valley offers pleasant atmosphere even in hot summers. Moreover, because of vast green plains and stream, the site is considered to be the best for camping, hiking. At night, the valley double in its amazement as the weather gets cold and sightseer can witness thousands of stars right above their head. A must visit place in Skardu.
Next on the list is the Shigar Fort in Skardu Valley that is a magnificent piece of architecture in between the immense plains of Shigar. The cold sand of Shigar desert is a wonder in itself. Moreover, in Shigar Fort is the most visited place in Skardu as it’s a piece of history. Shigar Fort builds around 400 years ago, the whole building is made up of stones with strong foundations. Previously, the fort was known as the Palace of Rock and now it is serving a guest house with 20 rooms along with the grand hall that displays the treasure pieces of Baltit Culture.