1 Day Soon Valley Tour
- 07.30 am : Departure from Lahore
- 10.30 am: Arrived Kallar Kahar at
- 1100 am: short break & visit Hazrat
- Hoo-Bahoo Shrine.
- Departure for Khabeki Lake, short breaks at Khabeki Lake.
- Visit Kanhatti Garden
- Visit of Uchhali Lake, short break for Lunch.
- 04.30 pm: Departure for Lahore, short breaks at Behra.
- 09.30 pm : Arrival at Lahore .
Items Included: A/C luxury costar, Fuel and Toll Taxes, Tour Guide/Conducting Officer, Sightseeing mentioned
For More detail email contact us or book now call at 03218484087
The Soon Valley or Soon Sakesar is located in Khushab District .The Soon Valley starts from Padhrar village and ends in Sakesar which is the highest peak of Salt Range . Sakesar is 5010 feet above sea level. The Soon Valley is situated in the north west of Khushab district. The length of Soon Valley is 35 miles and average width is 09 miles.
There are some special features of this valley that distinguish it from other areas, without knowing about them it is very hard to understand its importance. Chitta, Sabhral, Khoora, Nowshera, Kufri, Anga, Ugali, Mardwal, Dhadhar, Uchhali ,Khabeki and jhalar lake make this as Lake District and Bagh Shams-ud-Din are important towns in soon valley. Kanhatti Garden, Sodhi Garden, Da'ep and Sakesar are resorts to visit.